I know that the issue of PHCN and what they have done to place their dark signature on Nigeria is and has been overflogged. So what do I have to say. Nothing new. But the questions? Just one. Ever since incorporation, there has been legislation to grant this organisation complete monopoly of the electricity supply of the nation. So how do people believe that we can transmit 10,000 or whatever goal of Megawatts across an old power grid that has never been upgraded?
On a totally unrelated note, Hugh Hefner just got engaged. How does any girl agree to marry that guy. Oh, well. Some mothers do have them.
- Power: FG to review current Multi-Year Tariff Order (vanguardngr.com)
- Why private operators cannot compete with PHCN (vanguardngr.com)
- Power: Why private operators cannot compete with PHCN – BPE boss (vanguardngr.com)
- Workers, activists protest planned Privatisation of PHCN (vanguardngr.com)
- Activists protest PHCN’s planned privatisation today (vanguardngr.com)
- Hugh Hefner Is Getting Married Again [Announcements] (gawker.com)