- If anything can go wrong, Fix it! (To hell with Murphy!)
Never give up and think that it is fate. Men make their own destinies.
- When given a choice — Take both!
You can have it all – one at a time.
- Multiple projects lead to multiple successes.
Cast your bread upon the waters…
- Start at the top and work your way up.
Begin with a bang.
- Do it by the book…but be the author!
See comments on (1).
- When forced to compromise, ask for more.
Compromise simply means re – negotiate for better terms.
- If you can’t beat them, join them, and then beat them.
Only if it’s worth doing.
- If it’s worth doing, it’s got to be done right now.
Procrastination, you know…enough said.
- If you can’t win, change the rules.
Make the game yours.
10. If you can’t change the rules, ignore them.
Know your limits, then ignore them.
11. When faced without a challenge, make one.
The greatest are often those who have worked to cut out a niche for themselves by sheer will power and not by necessity.
12. “No” simply means begin again at the next highest level.
Never take no for an answer.
13. Don’t walk when you can run.
Time is of the essence.
14. Bureaucracy is a challenge to be conquered with a righteous attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary.
Overcome those who would try to stop you with unnecessary rules.
15. When in doubt — THINK!
Answers come to those who search for them
16. Patience is a virtue but persistence to the point of success is a blessing.
Not the patient but the persistent that get the rewards.
17. The squeaky wheel gets replaced.
18. The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live.
The best life is a full one.