21 days at the McGregor was certainly an experience of sorts with major discoveries made which for me rival the discovery of America by Colombus. Lol.
• People skills – So I am a people person – just not for all kinds of people. I mean I actually told someone to be quiet.
• Strategy – Developing a strategy to keep all those whites clean, join and participate only in groups that interest me and in the last week of camp to avoid parade – sheer genius.
• Friends – Made more friends than I considered possible and they are looking like permanent fixtures.
• Food – My mantra was – Eat the meal while you hold ur breath or at least while the meat lasts – which look like maggi cubes by the way.
• NCCF – Keeping up the family tradition of NCCF membership though not leadership.
Almost every other thing was the same – parade parade lectures…you get it. Had fun tho. Ciao for now from O-girl all the way from Abakaliki in the salt of the nation.